The unwanted incident report function allows everyone in the workplace to submit a report digitally.
This is a guide for developers and entrepreneurs with a project in APEX.
Before unwanted incident report can be used, it must be activated in your project so APEX knows where to send and receive it.
Activate unwanted incident report in your project.
- Find "Projects" in the menu, and navigate to your project.
- Then, you need to edit your project.
- Press the pencil icon at the top right to edit directly, or the circle at the bottom right to bring up the menu in the project and then select "Edit Project" at the top.
- Inside the editing of the project, select the "Project settings" section.
- Tick the box called "Allow unwanted incident reports to be created".
- You have now activated unwanted incident report for your project.
Under this box, a link and a QR code should now appear.
There is a link and QR code which workers and visitors can use to access the form for unwanted incidents.
Hang the QR code easily accessible on the construction site, so that others can scan it and get to the correct form. The link can be sent out to the workers, or posted together with the QR code.