Being a company with a subscription on APEX, will let you set administrators that can edit users in your firm.
This is a guide for estate developers and entrepreneurs that use APEX.
Editing a user requires there to be a registered user in the first place. Read more about adding a user in your company here. Please feel free to contact us if your company needs
- Press or click the menu in the top-left.
- Press or click on the option "Company and Persons".
- Search for your company, and click the "Open" button on your company card.
- Click on the "Open" button on the person-card that you need to edit.
- Then you will find the edit-button in the top-right, looking like a pencil.
- Make the edit you need to, choosing from:
- Name, full.
- Email, make sure it is correctly written.
- Mobile number.
- Zip code (Postal should be filled automatically, at least with a Norwegian zip.)
- Language of choice, can also be left blank/default Norwegian.
- HSE card number.
- HSE expiry date.
- Date of birth.
- After doing your chosen edit, click or press the "Save" button down-right.
You have now edited a user in your company.