The addon manager, is the one who manages addons the customer has ordered for their new unit, and they are the ones to set up the addon store.
This is a guide for developers and entrepreneurs that has opted in for digital addon ordering on their project.
You have to add an addon manager to the project, in order for them to setup the addon store for the ordering customers.
How to navigate to your project
- Sign in to APEX, and press the menu button to the top left.
- From the menu, press "Projects".
- You will be shown the list of your available projects, and can choose or search for the right one.
- This list is empty if you don't have any, or don't have access to any projects yet.
- You can then create a new project, or be added as a case manager to a project.
- When navigated to a project, you will have a button down to the right.
- Pressing the button will show a menu, choose "Administer addon managers".
Add addon manager to a project
Here you are shown a list with addon managers that are added to your project. The list is naturally empty if none are added, and this is how to add:
- Press the white plus icon up to the right.
- The box that comes up will let you search for the name of a previously added user.
- The person must be added as a user before they can be added as a addon manager. Read more about that here.
- After choosing your addon manager, you can also set the timeframe that the manager should have this access.
- Make you remember to press "Save".
After you have added a user as addon manager, you can delete this access, or add more managers if multiple should share the work.