Here we go through how unwanted incidents is processed in APEX.
This is a guide for developers, entrepreneurs and assigned unwanted incident managers.
After a form about an unwanted incident has been submitted, it will end up with the person who has been set as "unwanted incident manager" on your project. Those set as "unwanted incident manager" must also be part of a company with an active subscription to APEX in order to be searched.
Report on unwanted incident
- Click the menu at the top left, and select "Admin".
- Click on the "Unwanted incident" card.
- Here you will find a list of all unwanted incidents that have been submitted and processed.
- A report on unwanted incident cannot be deleted from the list.
- Click on a submitted report.
- You will see some information about the event:
- Information about who submitted the report.
- Type of accident.
- Incident and actions.
- Any files sent together with the report.
- In the "Actions" section, you can create an action for further processing in the case.
- Click the plus-icon to the right.
- Put a name on the action, a description, deadline and person responsible for the action.
- Set the type of action taken.
- Click "Save".
- The action is now a case, where you can "See the case" directly under "Action".
- The case has been created as an incident, with provided information.
- If you scroll down to "Status", you can set the status of the incident and attach a note.
- Finally, press "Save".
- The next time someone accesses the report, they can check the status, notes and follow up on the unwanted incident.
- The case under "Actions" is marked green if it has been completed by the person who is responsible.
A suggestion here is to keep an eye on the case created under "Actions" (this is also added to the case list), and mark the incident as "Finished" in "Status" as soon as the case has been processed.